- 2 lbs. carrots with green tops
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, melted
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Trim green tops of carrots to 2 inches. Cut carrots in half lengthwise. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle carrots with melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until carrots are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.