- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp refrigerated peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- 10 small candy canes, divided
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In a small resealable plastic bag, finely crush 4 candy canes.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute crushed candy canes, reserving a little for topping. Spoon a layer of vanilla pudding over crushed candy and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crushed candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish each with a whole candy cane just before serving.
With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!