- 1 (19 oz.) pkg. frozen cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and dried well
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower florets, thawed and dried well
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cooked diced chicken, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup (4 oz.) cheddar cheese chunks
- 1/2 cup black olives, drained well
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and olives.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.
Test Kitchen Tip:
This is one of those recipes where there are no rules. Want to change up the cheese? Go for it and use different veggies; that’s ok too. You get the idea!