- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.3 oz) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. On a flat surface, unfold both sheets of puff pastry dough. Brush each sheet with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Cut each log into 6 rolls and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- Meanwhile to make icing, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread icing on rolls and serve warm.
Makes 12 rolls.
Test Kitchen Tip: If you don’t plan on eating these all at once, don’t ice them until you are ready to eat them.