Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups (about 12 whole crackers) graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 5 (8 oz. blocks) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dulche de Leche sauce for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Mix your graham cracker crumbs and butter, then spread across evenly in a springform cake pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes to create the bottom crust of your cheesecake. Let the pan cool and wrap the outside with aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, whip your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs, heavy cream, flour, sour cream, lemon juice and zest, mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Place a baking pan with 2 inches of water in the oven to begin creating a steam bath.
- Pour your cheesecake mix into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes!
- Let cool completely and refrigerate over night.
- Slice and pour your Dulce de Leche sauce over the cheesecake, serve and enjoy!