- 1 0.9oz Packet hollandaise sauce prepared according to instructions
- 12 Asparagus spears ends trimmed
- 4 Sandwich Bros. Egg White & Turkey Sausage sandwiches
- In a large skillet, bring 1-inch of water to a boil, add asparagus, cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is tender; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, unwrap pocket sandwiches, wrap in paper towel and microwave according to package directions. Place pocket sandwiches on plates. Top with asparagus and drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.
- To fancy it up: Sprinkle on some paprika to make it more mom-special.