- 1 sheet of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, from frozen, defrosted according to package directions, and cut into 6 rectangles.
- 2 cups DOLE Frozen Wildy Nutritious Mixed Berries, thawed
For the pastry cream:
- 8 oz. whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Bake puff pastry squares according to package directions.
- Combine whipped cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip. Beat with the electric mixer until well-incorporated. Set aside.
- After puff pastry is done, use a bread knife to halve pastry lengthwise to form two thin pastries. Layer a piece of puff pastry, pastry cream and berries. Add another layer of pastry, pastry cream and berries. End with another layer of pastry and top with a dollop of pastry cream. Garnish with powdered sugar.