- 1 can (15.5 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 bag Del Monte® Veggieful® Riced Cauliflower and Broccoli Garlic & Herbs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch fresh mint leaves or dill springs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 Tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced dill or mint
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon
- Halved cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, pitted olives, Del Monte® Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts, thinly sliced red onion, crumbled feta
- Stir together chickpeas with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Meanwhile, massage the bag of frozen riced vegetables gently to break up clusters. Heat in the microwave or in a skillet according to package directions. Divide into two bowls.
- Divide seasoned chickpeas between the bowls, mounding them in one side, then add topping options and a protein, if desired. Dollop tzatziki on top and sprinkle with fresh dill or mint.
- Stir together 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup shredded cucumber, 1 tsp. minced garlic, 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. minced dill or mint. Season to taste with salt.