- 1 (14x9) inch flax, oat bran & whole wheat Lavash bread
- 1/3 cup crème fraiche
- 6 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® 4 Cheese Italian Blend
- 1 cup cavatappi pasta, cooked al dente
- 6 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
- Cracked black pepper, if desired
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place Lavash bread onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 5-6 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oven.
- Spread crème fraiche over crust to 1/2 inch from sides. Layer with Italian Blend slices, cooked noodles and Deli American slices.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cracked black pepper and chopped parsley just before serving, if desired.