- 8-10 jalapeños
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro Lime zest
- 1/4-1/2 tsp scallions, sliced (as little or as much as you like)
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 4-6 slices bacon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 tsp lime zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Halve jalapeños lengthwise, scoop out and discard the seeds.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, cilantro, scallions, garlic and lime zest,
- Fill each jalapeño with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with 1 piece of bacon, it shrinks so ignore if it looks ‘too covered.”
- Bake 400 degrees about 25 min until bacon cooked through, can broil 1-2 min to crisp bacon up