- 15 – Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 6 – 6” submarine rolls
- 1 – 24-28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 – 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or light mayo
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 12 deli slices of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Partially thaw meatballs in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- In a large pot, combine meatballs and spaghetti sauce. Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Set aside.
- After meatballs are heated through, remove 4 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce from pot and mix into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on insides of each sub roll, top and bottom. Spoon meatballs onto bottom half of submarine rolls and top each with two slices of cheese. Cover with top half of roll.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.