- 1 box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- butter lettuce leaves
- chopped scallions for garnish
- Air fry your SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp on 390 for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and sizzling.
- While they’re cooking, add water and sugar to a saucepan on medium heat. Once bubbling, add your chopped walnuts.
- Stir until the sugar mixture thickens and becomes golden brown. Place on parchment paper to harden.
- Make your sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, milk, honey, and red pepper flakes.
- Once popcorn shrimp is done, add to the bowl then top with sauce and stir to combine. Add candied walnuts and scallions.
- Serve in lettuce as lettuce wraps.
This would also taste great over rice for a main course.