- 2 sticks ( 8 oz.) Land O’Lakes unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary or thyme or parsley (or a mix of herbs!)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter and chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on your countertop. Scrape the butter on the plastic wrap and roll the butter into a log. Twist the ends to seal and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Slice the Herb Butter into 1/4-inch thick slices and place on a grilled steak to melt, or on steamed veggies or warm bread.