- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles and pinch perforations together. Top each rectangle with a slice of ham, then spoon egg evenly on top half of rectangle. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold bottom half of dough over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Make up a batch or two of these and pop them in the freezer. Then on those extra-busy mornings, all you have to do is take one out and heat it up in your toaster oven or microwave. And for a fun change of pace, feel free to add some frozen chopped broccoli, spinach, or even refrigerated cooked sausage crumbles along with the egg mixture.