- ½ yellow bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 ea. small portabella mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 1 ea. poblano pepper, halved, seeded
- ½ medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 small sweet red peppers
- ½ ea. small sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cup prepared red pepper spread
- 1 ea. french baguette, cut in half lengthwise, grilled
- 8 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese
For Grilled Vegetable Filling:
- Place yellow pepper and next 6 ingredients on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over vegetables, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables over high heat for 2-3 minutes per side or until slightly charred and cooked crisp tender.
- Transfer vegetables back to baking sheet and let cool.
- Dice vegetables and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and next 4 ingredients.
To Assemble Sandwiches:
- Spoon filling on bottom half of grilled baguette. Place cheese slices over filling.
- Close sandwich and wrap in foil.
- Grill sandwich over indirect heat for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and vegetables are hot
- Cut into 2” pieces. Transfer pieces to a plate and serve.
NOTE: You can substitute any vegetables you’d like. Red pepper spread can be often found in the international foods section of the grocery store. You can substitute any dressing you’d like.