- 1 container (15-oz.) Frigo® Ricotta cheese (whole milk or part-skim)
- 1 cup freshly shredded Frigo® Mozzarella cheese (whole milk or part-skim)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.4-oz.) dried vegetable soup mix
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 pkg. (9 to 10-oz.) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, drained, squeezed dry
Heat oven to 350 º F.
Combine Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix and chipotle peppers. Stir in spinach. Spoon into 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake in 350 º F oven until hot, about 20 minutes.
Serve with your favorite crackers or vegetables.