- 1 box Farm Rich Crispy Dill Pickles
- 1 box Farm Rich Jalapeno Peppers
- 3/4 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill
- Cook the fried pickles and jalapeno peppers according to the package instructions.
- While your pickles and peppers are crisping up, blend all the ingredients in a bowl to create your ranch sauce. Be sure to whisk well until everything is fully combined.
- Plate your pickles and peppers and spoon your ranch mix into a dipping dish and enjoy!
If you like your ranch to be a bit spicier, add an extra ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper.