Recipe At A Glance
Simple Sundried Tomato Focaccia Dough Recipe perfect with a Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- 1- 30 Oz. Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmesan frozen entree
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 12 bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- 12 small or medium fresh basil leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Follow directions on Michael Angelo’s Package to cook the Eggplant Parmesan
2. While the Eggplant Parmesan is cooking, thread the bottom half of a tomato, 1 bocconcini, 1 basil leaf and the top half of the tomato onto a small skewer.
3. Repeat with the remaining tomatoes, bocconcini and basil.
4. Lightly drizzle the skewers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Top each piece of Eggplant Parmesan with the small Caprese skewer and serve