- 1 package Athen's Phyllo Dough, comes with two rolls of sheets
- 16 ounces feta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk, whisked
- Honey and sesame seeds for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grab an 9x13 inch baking dish and set it aside.
- Combine the feta cheese, cream cheese and eggs. Mix with a hand mixer and set aside.
- Melt the unsalted butter in a pan. Coat the bottom and sides of your baking dish with butter
- Lay 3 sheets of phyllo down and coat the top with butter Repeat until the 1st roll of phyllo sheets are used.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly on top. Then open the 2nd roll of phyllo, lay 3 sheets down and coat top with butter. Repeat until all sheets are used from the second roll.
- Before baking cut the phyllo in squares with a sharp knife.
- Mix 1 egg + ¼ cup of milk and generously brush over the top of the phyllo.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Baking time can slightly vary.
- Drizzle with honey and sesame seeds before serving and enjoy!