- 6 Kaiser rolls
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 6 round dinner rolls
- 12 12 blueberries
- 6 6 raspberries
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch circle off the top of each Kaiser roll; set aside. Hollow out each roll, leaving about a 1/2-inch of bread around edges.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add ham and broccoli and sauté for 4 minutes. Add egg mixture to skillet and scramble until the eggs set up. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Spoon egg mixture evenly into each bread bowl and serve immediately.
- Using toothpicks, secure a dinner roll to each bread bowl to create a bunny’s head. (See photo.) Cut ears from top of each Kaiser roll and secure to dinner rolls. (See photo.)
- Using toothpicks, secure 2 blueberries for eyes and a raspberry for a nose on each bunny face; set aside.
- Serve and enjoy!