- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing in a resealable plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter; mix well.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie mixture firmly into a 9″ x 13″ foil-lined baking pan. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookie mixture, then press the rest of the cookie mixture gently on top of the ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into 12 sandwich squares.