- 1 package (18 oz) InnovAsian Cuisine BBQ Pork Fried Rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, for dipping
- Cook BBQ Fried Rice according to package directions; let cool completely. Transfer to bowl; mix in mozzarella, Parmesan, 2 eggs and 2 tbsp flour. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In shallow bowl, mix together panko and sesame seeds. In separate bowl, lightly beat remaining eggs. Place remaining flour in separate bowl.
- Shape rice mixture into balls. One at a time, dredge rice balls in flour, dip in eggs, then coat in panko mixture. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet set over medium heat. In 2 batches, shallow-fry rice balls for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve with hoisin sauce for dipping and enjoy!
Alternatively, deep-fry or air-fry rice balls until golden brown and crispy.