- 1 pack Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookie Dough
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 24 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place a layer of cookie dough on a sheet pan in the spring form pan and bake according to package instructions. Once the cookie is baked, place aside to cool.
- While the cookie cools, whip the heavy cream until you have stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, both sugars, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until smooth. Then fold in the whipped cream until fully combined.
- In a bowl, mix your cinnamon, sugar, and melted butter until combined.
- Take your cooled cookie crust with the spring form pan and fill the pan with your cheesecake mixture, keeping the surface flat. Pour your cinnamon in a cross pattern over the top of the cheesecake. Using a toothpick, add swirls through the cinnamon sugar to create a design.
- Cover the pan tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for 6-12 hours until the cake settles. Remove the pan, slice, serve, and enjoy!