- Borden Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- Borden Sliced Monterey Jack Cheese
- Borden Sliced Provolone Cheese
- Borden Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Borden Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- red and green grapes
- black olives
- assorted crackers
- pretzel sticks
You will also need:
- Cookie cutters in different sizes in the shape of stars
- Edible greenery like Rosemary or parsley
- A board of your choice
- Wash the grapes, cherry tomatoes, and greenery.
- Dry off the olives and cut several cheese slices into small squares.
- Cut the big cheese star and small cheese stars using the cookie cutters.
- Place the star at the top center and a few pretzel sticks at the bottom center to create the trunk, then add some greenery.
- You can use this photo as a guide or make your own design. The photo shows this order: green grapes, sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, cherry tomatoes, crackers, Pepper Jack and Swiss cheeses, black olives, sharp cheddar, crackers, Provolone and Monterey Jack, and red grapes.
- Finally, place the little stars around the tree.