- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunk baking chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits*
- 1/2 cup butter toffee or honey glazed sliced almonds
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine brown sugar, Land O' Lakes® Butter and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, corn syrup and vanilla; continue beating, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chunk baking chips and 1/2 cup toffee bits.
Spread batter evenly into greased 13×9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining toffee bits, pressing down slightly.
Bake for 23 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
*Substitute English toffee bits.
TIP: Look for the glazed almonds near the produce section of the supermarket.