For the Cake:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Zest of 2 oranges
For the Glaze:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease a large Bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, orange juice concentrate, oil and orange zest In the bowl of your electric mixer. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Combine the butter, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- While the cake is still warm (leave the cake in the pan), poke holes in the cake using a skewer. Pour the glaze mixture over the cake. Let the cake cool completely before unmolding.
- Dust the top of the cake with confectioners' sugar and serve.