- can refried beans
- can green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- handful cilantro
- green onion, chopped, to taste
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. pkg. Cache Valley Creamery Four Cheese Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (optional)
- salsa or pico de gallo (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated and little bubbly.
- Then add cheddar generously on top and bake till all melted and little bubbly.
- Top with sliced avocado and pico de gallo or salsa and enjoy.