- 2/3 c. Daisy® Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 c. finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1 egg
- 20 frozen phyllo tart shells
- 3 Tbsp. bacon pieces (cooked)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, green onion, and egg in a medium bowl.
- Place the tart shells on a cookie sheet. Spoon a scant tablespoon of the mixture into each tart shell.
- Top each mini quiche with 1/2 tsp. bacon pieces.
- Bake the mini quiche for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Let quiche bites stand 5 minutes before serving.