- 1 (8-oz.) loaf (10-inch) French bread
- 6 Tbsp. Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Butter Spread
- 4 (3/4-oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, cut in half diagonally
- Heat gas grill to medium-low or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Place coals to one side of charcoal grill.
- Cut 8 diagonal slices almost through bread. Spread each slice with 1/2 tablespoon Garlic & Herb Butter Spread. Place 1 half-slice American into each cut.
- Spread remaining garlic & herb butter over top of loaf.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil. Place opposite heat on grill. Close lid; grill 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasty. Serve immediately.