- 5 eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 c. Daisy® Cottage Cheese
- 2 c. French bread, cubed small
- 1/2 c. diced cooked ham
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions
- 1/3 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Grease or butter an 8" square glass baking dish. In a very large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and dry mustard. Stir in the cottage cheese. Fold in the bread cubes, diced cooked ham, green onions, red bell pepper and 1/4 c. of the shredded cheese.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Uncover the baking dish. Bake the casserole for 40 to 50 minutes or until puffy and set in center. Cut to serve.