- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-oz. pkg.)
- 4-oz. cream cheese, softened (1/2 an 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 9-oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 14 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well using a whisk.
- Place broccoli and tomatoes in pie crust. Pur egg mixture and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is set and golden. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into wedges and serve.