- 1 pkg. Celentano Stuffed Shells
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 bag frozen, grilled & ready chicken breast strips
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the olive oil and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add the baby spinach and stir. Season with the garlic powder, salt and black pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and chicken breast strips.
- In a oven - safe dish, cover the bottom of the dish with half of the sauce. Add the frozen stuffed shells to the baking dish. Cover the top of the stuffed shells with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve immediately.