- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 lb. (1 cup) LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 18 pretzel sticks
- Beat cream cheese and milk in small bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth. Add cheese and green onions. Continue beating until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate at least one hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in peanuts.
- To serve, place pretzel stick in each ball.
Land O’Lakes Tip 1
To pack along: Wrap the cheese balls in plastic food wrap. Be sure to keep this cheese snack in a take-along cooler so the cheese stays cold. Place pretzel stick in each ball at serving time.
Land O’Lakes Tip 2
This cheese mixture can also be shaped into a log and rolled in chopped peanuts. Serve with assorted crackers.