- 8-oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkt. ranch dressing powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- veggies and crackers to dip
- Stir cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing and green onions together to combine.
- You just want to disperse the powdered ranch throughout the mixture and incorporate that cream cheese. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve with veggies and crackers.
- Will keep in refrigerator for up to 5 days in airtight container.