- 10 White Castle® Jalapeño Cheese Sliders
- 3 cups (12 oz) cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa (mild or hot)
- 3 handfuls tortilla chips
- 1 can refried beans
- Cut all 10 White Castle Sliders into quarters.
- Melt cheese in microwave or on stove top, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Stir in salsa and Slider quarters.
- In a large casserole dish, crumble tortilla chips and cover bottom of dish.
- Cover chips with queso mixture.
- If not warm enough, warm in oven or microwave.
- Optional: Add one can of refried beans to the chips and top dish with lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole.
- Serve warm and enjoy!