- 5 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bell peppers (chopped)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8-oz. mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup basil leaves (torned or chopped in small pieces)
- Place frozen corn and bell peppers in a strainer and place under warm running water until thawed.
- Using a napkin, pat corn and bell peppers dry and place in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, and basil.
- Pour salad dressing over the ingredients and gently fold until salad is mixed through.
- Serve immediately or within the next two hours.