- 1 pkg. Celentano Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic paste
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 TBsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- fresh chopped parsley
- In a bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken and Cajun seasoning and mix until well combined.
- In a large skillet, add butter and olive oil on medium/high heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add rotisserie chicken and cook until slightly browned.
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, garlic paste, and cooked Celentano Cheese Tortellini to the skillet and stir until well combined.
- Add cream cheese, heavy cream, parmesan cheese and stir until cream cheese and parmesan have melted
- Top with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy.