- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 5 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream, sweetened, whipped, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt® or 10-inch angel food cake (tube) pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, adding 1 egg at a time, until well mixed. Add sour cream, milk and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add flour and salt; beat at low speed just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Top each serving with whipped cream, if desired.