- 2 White Castle Cheese Sliders, no pickles
- 2 eggs, poached
- 2 slices canadian bacon
- Your favorite hollandaise sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley
- Prepare two poached eggs using your preferred method.
- While eggs are cooking, begin warming hollandaise sauce. Keep the heat low.
- Prepare your cheese Sliders according to package instructions.
- Once your Sliders are set, heat Canadian bacon until warm throughout.
- To get your plate ready, place two Cheese Sliders down. Remove each top bun and save them for later (perfect for toasting and serving with jam)
- Start building! Place a Canadian bacon slice on top of each Slider, followed by a poached egg and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season with black pepper, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy.
Use this recipe as your starting point to explore the wonderful world of brunch. Replace the Canadian bacon with crispy bacon strips for a smoky Slider benedict. Or add spinach and artichoke hearts. Or make it Tex-Mex with avocado, pico de gallo and sour cream.