- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 6 large Land O Lakes® Eggs, beaten
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 6 (3/4 oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, cut in half
- Combine all dip ingredients in bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 2 teaspoons Butter with Canola Oil. Place tortillas onto cutting board, buttered-side down.
- Melt remaining Butter with Canola Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender. Add beaten eggs; continue cooking, lifting gently and stirring slightly to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, 2-3 minutes or until set. Remove from heat.
- Assemble quesadillas by placing 2 halves American over half of each tortilla. Layer with 1/3 eggs, 2 strips bacon and 2 halves American. Fold other half of tortilla over filling. Press down slightly.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla, turning once, 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut each in half; serve with dip.