- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/3 cup refrigerated liquid egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 frozen precooked turkey sausage link, cut in 1/2-in. chunks
- 2 Tbsp. shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Coat a 12-ounce microwavable coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add egg whites, water, sausage and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese; beat until blended. Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue to microwave until egg is almost set, if not microwave for 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Note: Microwave ovens vary, so adjust cooking time as needed.