- 1 lb of ground beef
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp of Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns
- ½ stick melted butter
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 8 slices thick bacon, cooked until crispy
- 8 frozen onion rings
- 4 slices Borden® Cheese American Singles
- 4 slices tomato
- Fresh lettuce
- COMBINE ground beef, green onions, garlic powder and cayenne pepper; form into 4 patties. Sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning. Cover and chill. (These can be made several hours ahead.)
- BRUSH buns with melted butter; set aside. Mix barbecue sauce with honey in a small bowl; set aside.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Grill burgers to an internal temperature of 160°F, about 4 to 6 minutes per side. Two minutes before burgers are finished, grill buns, butter side down, until golden brown. Place Borden® American Cheese Singles on burgers to melt.
- SERVE each burger on a buttered bun topped with 2 slices bacon, 2 onion rings, honey barbecue sauce, lettuce, and tomato.