- 1 Tbsp. Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil plus Calcium & Vitamin D
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. (about 2 1/2 cups) sugar snap peas, strings removed, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. Meyer lemon juice
- Heat large skillet over high heat. Add butter with canola oil, snap peas, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1-2 minutes or until peas start to blister and darken in spots.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes and shallots. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until shallots soften and begin to brown.
- Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice. Serve immediately.