- 1 (17.3-oz) package Athens Phyllo Dough Sheets, defrosted
- 2 cups cooked Tyson Air Fried Chicken Breast Fillets, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup Kraft Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares for a total of 18 squares.
- Combine chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce.
- Arrange the chicken mixture diagonally down the center of the pastry squares. Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Beat egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Brush the pastries with the egg wash.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with your favorite sauce.