- 1 (14-ounce) bag Simek’s Kids Mini Beef Meatballs, thawed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups dill pickle chips, drained
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup special sauce, or ketchup, for serving
- Bake meatballs according to package direction.
- Thread 8 skewers with meatballs, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, pickles and lettuce, alternating ingredients evenly. Serve skewers with special sauce, and enjoy.
To make your own special sauce, combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish and 2 tablespoons mustard in a small bowl. Serve and enjoy.