- 4 Bays English Muffins, split
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. dry sherry
- 1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger root
- 12 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat broiler. Lightly toast muffin halves; cut each diagonally into thirds and arrange on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine preserves, sherry and ginger root; mix well.
- Spread over muffin thirds.
- Thinly slice cheese; cut into pieces to fit over each muffin third.*
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
- *Brie bites may be prepared up to 30 minutes before broiling