- 1 head of romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup jumbo black olives halved
- 1/2 cup green olives halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 14 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
- 5 whole pepperoncinis
2 tablespoons Fresh parsley leaves
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add the ingredients for the Red Wine Vinaigrette to a medium size jar. Tighten the lid. Shake the ingredients together to mix. Pour over salad and toss!
- Serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian entrée and enjoy!