- 1 (8-oz.) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17.25-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard an excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is soft and pastry is golden.
- In a blender, puree raspberries 20 to 30 seconds, until smooth. Allow brie to cool slightly then drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve.