- 1/4 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 8 slices sliced bread
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 375 degrees
- Cut each slice of bread into thirds and set aside
- In a bowl, combine buttermilk, International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer, Eggs, and Cinnamon and mix well.
- Spray your air fryer basket with nonstick spray and add in your french toast sticks, making sure not to overcrowd your air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Using tongs, remove the French toast sticks from the air fryer.
- Garnish with powdered sugar (optional) and enjoy!