- 2 Apples (peeled and diced)
- 3 Tbsp Land O Lakes Butter
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ Tbsp Pinch of Cinnamon
- ½ Tbsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Athens Phyllo Sheets (cut into 3rds)
- 3 Tbsp melted Land O Lakes Butter
- Cinnamon Sugar (for topping)
- To make caramelized apples, heat a skillet over medium/high heat and add Land O Lakes butter. Once butter is melted, add sugar and stir until sugar melts. Add diced apples, cinnamon, and vanilla extract (optional).
- Sauté until apples are tender. Remove cooked apples from heat and set aside.
- Unroll partially thawed Athens phyllo sheets and cut them into thirds. Using two phyllo sheets each, spoon caramelized apples onto the top center of the phyllo sheet.
- Fold the phyllo sheet over from corner to corner until you have a triangle shape. Spray air fryer with nonstick spray and place the turnovers inside.
- Spray the top of the turnovers with non-stick spray (or brush with melted butter) and cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees for 4-7mins.
- Once the turnovers are golden brown, remove them from the air fryer, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar topping on top.
- Let turnovers cool and enjoy!